Followers

#~cinta hati ku!~#




#~Salam..Well entry kali ni agak berisiko sebenarnya buat aku, sebab ini lah pertama kali aku berkongsi my PRIVATE life dengan semua orang including my sister yang selalu baca blog aku..selama 19 tahun aku hidup, firstime aku nak beritahu that this is my Secret..haha..From my previous blog entry, I've telling you that now I'm close with somebody name Asrul Zamani right???..Actually, he is my Secret..haha..For my sister, I know you will be scolding me for hiding this from you..but, for the firstime, I think it's time for me to share my happy Private life with you..Mesti korang pun pernah alaminya kan masa korang muda remaja macam erna sekarang, so I hope you will understand me..I know and I always keep in mind that STUDIES come first..I promise you, I will never forget my responsibilities because he also wanted the same..Hope korang tak marah and for more information, we have been together since 27 December 2009..huhu..He's a great person, and I'm sure that you guys will love him..I promise I won't forget my studies..Keep it in your mine okey???..bye-bye!!!~#

No comments: