-new thing happen, and it change everything, even friendship that said 'forever' also can never be save....-
-they right about something,"every starting, will have the ending" and "everytime you say hi, there will be a goodbye for them"...-
-never thought this will happen, if I knew it at the first place, I will never allowed you to sacrifice for me..but still, I appreciate it..and thanks for everything...-
-keep the moment we have, it will be a present from me to you till your last breath..-
-they right about something,"every starting, will have the ending" and "everytime you say hi, there will be a goodbye for them"...-
-never thought this will happen, if I knew it at the first place, I will never allowed you to sacrifice for me..but still, I appreciate it..and thanks for everything...-
-keep the moment we have, it will be a present from me to you till your last breath..-
~I really love to dedicate this to someone that I call my 'best friend' before, so that she know how hurt it is to accept all this bullshit..~
No comments:
Post a Comment