Followers

.:Coming Back From Suffer:.

$~Hahaha, Please don't misunderstood what the title is all about..it is just the first word that came up in my mind, so i've decided to use it..hee..~$
$~Well, it has been so long since my last posted..I'm really sorry about the delayed because there are so many things that i have to go through alone by myself..it was like a thunder or even like flood, because you never know what will happen next..hmm..~$
$~First thing first, i know what my result for this semester..it was really disappointing yet frustrated..FOR REAL!!!..I never imagine how s**k it is when you work so hard for the firstime, but in the end, thats all what you got???...i'm pushing myself to be the 'BOOKWORM' to have this amazing result so that i can surprise my family about my own ability..but yet, when they look to my result, do you think they wanna believe what i said, what i do, what i study for the whole 2 weeks of the final exam???I DON'T THINK SO...~$
$~Second is, for the firstime i tell almost everything to my sister about how i feel to my brother..my only brother..haha..God!!!I cried soo badly that day..it was my sad day and for the record i cry for the whole day!!!wooow!!!I cannot imagine if it happen again..so, it end very well..I did not get any big trouble..so, remember one thing you guys, don't you ever misunderstood to anybody atitudes because sometimes you still don't know the real person looks like until you really know he/she very well..Even i still cannot recognise my own brother that i have been lived for about 19 years now..haha..~$
$~Third things is, i'm counting my brother wedding's day which is about next weekend..heee..woow, this becoming wedding have make my back bone hurt!!!what can i say, i'm the one who are very..well..very hard-working..ehem2!!..haha..but, seriously, it really hurting me oke guys!!!i cannot wait for this to end..huh!!!~$
$~Last but not least, i really cannot wait to celebrate my first anniversary with my Bie on 27 December 2010 which is this Monday!!!Oh my God!!!I really excited because i really enjoy my relationship with him and i hope it will stay forever!!!!~$
- I hope i don't bored you guys with my stories...i'm not such a good writer but hey!!I'm still learning, so be patient oke???Thank you for reading my blog continuously and i promise you, to get better soon.. -

No comments: