Followers

.:Lovely Secret:.


#~ASRUL ZAMANI BINTI HARON~#

#~Asrul is a person who walk into mylife and give me hope to live the life I live and light for me to see the journey to a better life...He also give me a shape of HEART that have teach me to love him as he do to me...He guide me to be someone that takes something seriously and to be proud of everything that I have in me...But, for all this time, I've been thinking and I'm sure that he is the one for me and the only one that I want to share my whole life with..~#

#~Starting this semester which is semester four, doing his practical job and working for his father are part of his life now...I have to sacrifice and be patient to him because I know, its for his future..But still, SIX MONTH is a very long period for me to behave like I'm not losing him..Because, I do and I'm dying cuz missing him DAMN MUCH!!~#

No comments: