Followers

.:First week in college:.

#~Well, my first week in college for this semester is similar to every first week in for me before..Like new roomate, new classmate, new section and what so ever...Everything's new to me..Actually, it's hard for me to fit in with this new imvironment..haha..Cause I will never ever become the first one who starting all the conversation..So, for this semester, I will be taking about 6 subjects, which is LAW, ACCOUNT, BUSINESS, ISLAMIC, COST ACCOUNTING, and ENGLISH...I think thats just it, but if i'm not mistaken, I think I have 7 subjects, but well, who cares!!!haha..It's my subjects and my responsibility..oke??~#
#~My schedulle is very, very, very FULL!!!and almost everyday, my class finish at 5 in the evening..huh!!Very tired lah wey!!!!..Pape pun, REDAH JEEEE!!hehe..Hmm, hope sangat-sangat semester kali ni, aku dapat naikkan pointer lebih banyak lagi!!!!..Takutnya bila tengok subject kali ni..Mintak-mintaklah lulus semua dengan result yang gempak kali ni..AMIN!!!..hehe..~#
#~So, starting 5 July 2010, I will be very rarely online ok???No blogging, no facebooking and of course no myspacing..Everything will be perfectly handle by my boyfie, Asrul..So, you guys can just wait for me to come up with more and more new story!!haha..hmm, Actually, saja je nak speaking..Just want to improve my speaking..Well, we all are getting older and older and soon we will be working with so many people, so I don't want to be like a person that know nothing about everything...oke???So..tata!!~#

No comments: