
~Hey everyone!!!I'm back!!I'm back from suffer, back from all the pain and also I'm back to blogging again!!Past few days ago, I feel so lonely and frustrated since I have lost my Gramblin..Well, I still feel sad until now..It's hurt, truly hurt!!..But then, last Saturday, my brother call me and told my a very great news!!You know what???My sister-in-law is PREGNANT!!!!Oh my Lord!!I cannot say a word about it!!Congrats to both of you!!!I can't wait to see the baby!!How he/she look like!!hee..But hye!!!I already told my parent that even though they will get the first grandchild, my status as the FAVORITE DAUGHTER CAN NEVER BE REPLACED OK!!!!!!!!!If that happen, I will never allowed the baby to come home ever again!!!huh!!!~ ~So, everyone is right about a thing,"When you lost something, never give up because there are something more great full will happen to you next"..I'm glad that all of this happen..At least, the hole in my heart is starting to heal after I received the great news from my brother..Thanks to Allah for giving me, my smile back..and you know what, I'M SMILING AGAIN!!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment