Followers

.:End of Holiday:.

#~I'm going to finish my holiday..Oh my GOD, i cannot wait to be back!!I miss my homies already..Well, whatever it is, starting the first day i'm in hostel, i'm going to start my REAL diet because i cannot stand anymore worrying about my fat body, fat mind and fat everything..Oh no!!!I'm stress out!!!..Hope this time my weight will reduce, at least a little won't be mind..#~

#~Well, for today, i don't have much activities..Just I'm going to Mines to get my father's spectacle..But, it doesn't finish yet because of their liar workers which have stolen the company's money..so it effect their customers order include my father..Oh how pity their..hmm, but while waiting for that, me and my mother go shopping for shoes..wow!!!My mother bought new sandals for me..yippie!!!hee..well i really need does babies!!!~#

#~While we're searching, i suddenly meet this couple you know..Her boyfriend is soo handsome and smart..He's wearing short, spect and other stylish fashion..but, his's girlfriend are..urmmm..so so so laa...She is so lucky to have a boy like that because if i'm the one that have it, i will hold him tight even my friend cannot take him away from me, just like i already did it now..hhheeee...love you guys~#

No comments: