#~It's my birthday!!!!huhuhu...First, i want to thank all my family and friends which they have make a big surprise birthday for me..Thank to all also because of their concern and responsibility in remembering my birth date!!haha..Eventhough you guys wish me 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', i still curious to know what and where my birthday presents???!!!heee..just joke..for my mom and dad, thanks to those meaningfull words that you guys tell me..i will remember it forever..for the two sisters of mine, thanks a lot for always being there for me..i love you guys soo much..i still waiting for my brother to wish me my birthday..maybe his busy..right??..Well, last but least, I'm turning 19 now!!!!!I'm a big!!big!!! girl now..hee..I really excited and i hope i'll be a better person now...~##~SPECIAL THANKS TO:-
*ANGAH - FOR HER BLOG
*MY HOUSEMATE - FOR THEIR SURPRISE WISH
*MOM AND DAD - FOR THE WORDS
"LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH"
No comments:
Post a Comment